Digital Liquidity Fund
Digital Liquidity Fund (the “Company”), is established for the sole purpose of investing or lending on real estate in the U.S. and Canada with the option to tokenizing the Membership Interests in the Company. An affiliate of the Company’s Managing Member, TwinRock Partners (“TwinRock”), is a commercial real estate investment company.
To disrupt real estate investing by providing liquidity to commercial real estate investments in the U.S. and Canada through the option of tokenizing (creating digital shares) Membership Interests in the Company.
If Membership Interests are tokenized and an exchange accepts such tokens for listing, the tokens should become tradeable. This will allow for fractionalized ownership interest to investors that couldn’t otherwise gain access to private real estate investments while providing liquidity to all investors.
Open-end fund with a three-year lockout, then fully redeemable with twelve-months notice, unless a digital and tradeable token is created sooner, in which event the fund may continue in perpetuity.
If Membership Interests are converted to tokens and or after the lockout period ends, the Company will be examined by an independent certified public accounting firm and the Company will have an independent net asset valuation performed throughout the year.
TwinRock is targeting a gross IRR of 12% to 18% on an annually compound bases.
1. Digital Liquidity Fund is a Reg D 506(c) private placement, in which TwinRock has the right, but not the obligation to convert the Company’s investments into a digital token. TwinRock will monitor the developments and general acceptance of digital tokens in the market before tokenizing the fund.
Target Area Map – North America
- If created, Digital Liquidity Fund Tokens (“DLF”), and the Company engages in an DLF offering will be sold at prices (or their equivalent in BTC, or ETH) determined in the sole discretion of the Company.
- Management will not receive any free tokens in connection with the potential offering. The Company will also not keep any tokens in reserve.
- Tokens will represent Membership Interests in the Company and may be tradeable if an exchange accepts them for listing, given the rules and conditions of a restricted security are met per SEC guidelines.
- As a security token, the value of the tokens is mostly derived from the underlying real estate assets.
- In summary, token holders directly gain value from real estate value and token price appreciation.
- The tokens will be examined by an independent certified public accounting firm and have an independent net asset valuation performed throughout the year.